The fundamental steps used in the process of manufacturing ceramic tiles haven’t changed in thousands of years. Mixing, molding, glazing and firing have always been the essential steps required in production. The biggest evolution in the tile industry has been the automation of the modern factories. Utilizing the latest state-of-the-art technology, mass produce tiles at speeds that were unimaginable to their forefathers. The ability to mass produce high quality tiles, while at the same time, maintaining each tile’s individual characteristics, has given the producers the ability to offer individual homeowners a product that is affordable and low maintenance. In the past ceramic was reserved for royalty, Kings, Queens and The Vatican.
- Ceramic Tile is the ultimate product, combining beauty with durability
- It will not Stain … Mildew … Burn … or Fade
- Moisture will not affect it
- Soil … Fumes … Smoke and Germs will not penetrate it
- It is the easiest of all finishes to clean … it never needs buffing, waxing or finishing
- It has the lowest “Long-Term” cost of any alternative product